Starting Mysql

Ivan visional_freeman at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 09:48:57 MST 2004

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for the reply.
I have tired those lines that you show me but I can't get it right.
Like I look into /etc/init.d, there is not file like mysql start and I try the
2nd line and it say unrecognized service.

I'm new to this, I have never try Mysql so this is the first time I'm doing
it. I don't think I have even start an account yet.

Is there another way to this?

Ivan