download YDL 4

Markus Nicolussi mcwimpy at gmx.at
Thu Nov 25 05:34:40 MST 2004

hello!

i ask myself when YLD4 will be released... Everywhere in the internet they
talk about it, but you have to buy a net account or a boxed set! When can i
download the ISOs for free? 2 weeks ago FC3 has arrived and YDL4 which is
FC2 still isn't here, thats far too slow!!! If i doesn't come this week i
will install the FC3-ppc developer release in my company. I hope there
someone of the YD company reads this, i would be interessted what they say.

ciao, nico.

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++