Sound issues on blue/white g3

Brandon Morrison morrison.brandon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 08:57:16 MST 2004

Well, the command worked, but my internal speaker still doesn't play.
The headphone jack works, though, so I grabbed some portable speakers
and fixed it that way.

I don't know enough about hardware to know for sure whether or not my
internal speaker is blown, but if I was a betting man...

Anywho, thanks for the help. I'm looking forward to begging for help
here, (and occasionally helping out too, I suppose.)

Brandon