Re: article says firewire support, plus firewire boot support with config — where's the config?

faddah steve wolf faddahwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 1 13:13:42 MST 2004

this is good, but it requires me to totally back up and wipe my
powerbook 80 mb hard drive, install yellow dog on it, then hook up the
pre-formatted firewire drive.

i really don't want the hassle of that.  i'd like it if i could install
off the cd's to the firewire, and i already have a 20 gb partition i've
made on it for installing ydl 4.0.  is there any other config f.a.q. or
how-to that will help with that?  wiping all my mac data to use ydl is
really a poor choice.

sincerely,

--  faddah steve yuetsu wolf
     portland, oregon