Whats up with iBook G4 sound?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:52:36 MST 2004

Well, after a while playing around with module configurations, I've
got ALSA to think the sound card is there, but still no sound

Ah well... currently all my music is on my desktop to which I connect
with my wireless card, that doesn't work anyway..

And in other concerns - is there any way to use a 'real' driver for
X11 and not fbdev - it'd be nice to have faster graphics...

Cian