partitioning ?

Kevin McMahon admin at buttershome.com
Sun Dec 19 12:26:39 MST 2004

hello, just a quick ? regarding how much space and
what partioning scheme I should use. I am going to
repartition my whole drive for installation of ydl 4.0
and osx 10.3.7. I partition hfs+ for 10.3.7 and should
I just allocate the remaining space as 3 partitions as
free space for the boot, swap and root partitions and
use the ydl installer to allocate them and how big
should they be for each. I have a g3 pismo and 768
megs of ram installed and an 11 gig drive to deal
with.
TIA,
Kevin