Updating the kernel and MOL

steve s s_sandrussi at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:50:37 MST 2004

I tried /usr/sbin/ybin -v but still no success. Here is the result:

[root at localhost sbin]# /usr/sbin/ybin -v
bash: /usr/sbin/ybin: No such file or directory

>From what you said before:

Sounds like yum is not in your path.

I dont know where yum is at all. My KFind is stuffed up for some reason.
When I try search for any file with KFind it freezes up and then I need to
close the window so I can be prompted to kill the process. This is another
of the problems I am hoping the kernel upgrade will solve.

Anyone know whats wrong?

Thanks Olaf