partitioning ?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Dec 23 15:53:16 MST 2004

The documents I've read regarding System X and G3 systems is that the G3
should at least run about 800MHz otherwise running the MacOS may be a
tad slow.  For some even that speed is unbearable.

YDL 4.0, although some have gotten it to run on G3 systems the official
how-to on just how to do this has not been published for those G3
systems who require BootX; obviously this is not you.

Regarding the specifics of your partition question if you still wish to
pursue this direction some information useful to you may be found at the
YDL FAQ website. Located at:
http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start