yum update blocking on glibc

lincr rutledge.50 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 10 10:54:12 MST 2005

Anybody else having trouble with yum update blocking on glibc?  I have
lots of requirements not being met, but maybe I need to do some yum.conf
tweaking.  Specifically I am using freshrpms, but I don't think I am
using all of their sections like base, etcetera.

I can post messages if necessary,

linc
Near the Studio Jean Cocteau On the Rue des Ecoles lived an old man with
a blind dog Every evening I would see him guiding the dog along the
sidewalk, keeping a firm grip on the leash so that the dog wouldn't run
into a passerby Sometimes the dog would stop and look up at the sky Once
the old man noticed me watching the dog and he said, "Oh, yes, this one
knows when the moon is out, he can feel it on his face" -- Barry Gifford