Bad Background Color, YDL4

Ted Goranson tedg at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jan 16 17:02:19 MST 2005

I took the plunge and tossed my YDL3 on my Pismo and installed YDL4
over it. Thought it would be easier than trying to update 3.

All is well, except for a strange color problem. All colors display
well except those associated with the background image and the window
titlebar. I know they are supposed to be blueish, but they display
mud-color. Fiddling with options and changing themes, etc just
produces more of the same.

I selected millions of colors during the installation.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Best, Ted
--
Ted Goranson