Bad Background Color, YDL4

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jan 16 18:51:13 MST 2005

Whoa! Guys...
Never say never with Linux...
I'm running YDL 3.0.1 been using it continuously (going on years now),
kernel- 2.6.5, on a 233MHz Beige G3 Minitower whose display is set at
832x624 at millions of colors running off the original ATI Mach 64 3D
RAGE II with all of 2044kb as its memory size!

Anyone care to beat that!
Careful what you say isn't possible guys...There's always someone on
this list who's done or using something equally unheard of and/or
outragous!

Ciao!