Mounting the Linux Drive in Mac OS X

Raymond Halbert astrochess at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 16 22:16:18 MST 2005

I was very easily abel to mount the Mac OS X hard drive in Linux, but I
am having trouble doing the opposite. I. e., I want o mount the Linux
partition in Mac OS X, but I cannot figure out how. I know that the YDL
partition is /dev/disk0s4, but my mac won't let me mount it. Is there a
way that I could force it to mount? (I have tried sudo and root.)

After that is done, is the procedure for mounting the drive on reboot
that much different from what I did for Linux? (fstab file editing
procedure)