interfaces (was: Re: [OT] Why Yellowdog?)

In Absentia absentia at kmfms.com
Fri Jan 21 06:00:16 MST 2005

Just a suggestion for the moment, I know that you may not be thrilled with
the gnome/kde experience (in there default configuration) so I might suggest
using blackbox or maybe cke(? Cholesterol Free Desktop? Something like
that.) as these are minimilistic and very functional. Blackbox uses a
central context menu for all operations. All menus come from a movable box
that can be positioned anywhere you like. Since it runs on an X11 server it
should compile under yellowdog (haven't done it myself on mac hardware, but
have used it on Slackware x86 architecture).

Cheers!

(another Eric)