Install disk doesn't boot

Peter Danckwerts peter at tigerofthestripe.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 00:19:22 MST 2005

It's not beige. I don't actually think there were any baige G4s, anyway.

Peter Danckwerts
50 Albert Rd
Richmond
Surrey TW10 6DP

Tel. (Home): 020 8940 8087
peter at danckwerts.com
http://www.danckwerts.com

Now Out!: The Bibliomania or Book-Madness
by the Rev. Thomas Frognall Dibdin
'a usefully annotated edition' - Financial Times

see http://www.tigerofthestripe.co.uk