yellowdog-newbie Digest, Vol 5, Issue 33

Tom Bombaci Jr tom87020 at mac.com
Tue Jan 25 13:00:14 MST 2005

We're installing on Mac OS X 10.3.7.
Now, another twist: I reinstalled 10.3.7 to get rid of the squirrelly
YDL installation, and, now, I still get the yaboot screen, even tough
YDL is not on the system any more (I did an erase and install, so there
should have been a clean installation of OS X).  The yaboot defaults to
Linux, so I end up with having to restart the system if I don't watch
closely enough.

http://homepage.mac.com/tom87020