YDL doesnt use all of the monitor space

steve s s_sandrussi at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:05:27 MST 2005

Hey

YDL doesnt use all of the monitor space and has a black border of unused
screen space.  Mac OSX uses all the monitor space.

My display is an Apple Studio Display 17 CRT.

My video card is an ATI Rage 128

I checked the display settings and the correct monitor and video card was
selected.

My resolution is at 1024 x 768. I tried to change the resolution but ended
up with a bad screen and had to change back to my backup of my XF86Config
file through the command line which took a while to figure out.

Any ideas?

Thanks.