rpm or ppc-rpm's

Andrew Mason andrew at assertis.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 09:05:05 MST 2005

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 7:58 pm, cH4os wrote:
> greetings,
>
> Can one install any rpm? what about loki installers??
>
> or do they have to be ppc ported?
PPC i am afraid...same goes for any compiled program open source, commercial
or otherwise....e.g things like flash player etc..

> trying to install Firefox, not happening, also Sun's Java, not
> happening either...

> thanks

-
Andrew Mason,
Assertis Limited,
2nd Floor,
22 Warwick Park,
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5TB

T: 0845 22 55 908
F: 01892 546278
http://www.assertis.co.uk

The information in this Internet email is confidential and intended
for the sole use of the addressee/addressees. Access, copying,
disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the information contained in this
email by anyone other than the addressee/addressees is unauthorised
Internet communication and not secure. We accept no legal
responsibility for the content of the message. Any opinions or views
presented are solely the responsibility of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Assertis Ltd. If you have read this email
 in error, please return it to the sender.