WiFi G4 Aluminum

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 10 19:06:38 MST 2005

> anyway to get the WiFi going on the Aluminum PowerBook G4 1.5, YDL 4.0
Short answer: No.  Airport Extreme is not supported yet.  From what
I've read in the posts, Broadcom has not been forthcoming with enough
details to make that possible.

> or is there a PCMCIA WiFi for PPC, that will work?
Other have had success with pcmcia wifi cards, but I'm not sure which
one is best.  Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

-James