Superkaramba again

Kevin McMahon butters at buttershome.com
Fri Feb 18 11:20:54 MST 2005

Has anyone ever installed Superkaramba and got it working? I am using
ydl 4.0 and I installed it and I cannot find it or get it to work with
the terminal commands and the control panel is nowhere to be seen. I
tried the 'whereis' command from the terminal and it just says this,
superkaramba: I try to locate other files like that and i get the same
response, just a return with the file's name and a colon, I guess that
command does not work either. There are alot of apps out there that I
would like to use with karamba and would like to know how to get it
running, any advice is appreciated