Mounting the Linux Drive in Mac OS X

Doctor Vince doctorvin at ydl.net
Mon Feb 21 08:39:35 MST 2005

I'm pretty sure that you would need to configure NFS for this. Getting
BSD (OS X) and Linux to talk via NFS is not too difficult, but you will
have to share your NFS exports 'insecure' as BSD flavors don't use
restricted ports to generate the NFS request.

I had some problems with NFS for OS X earlier (about a year ago), but
since 10.3.4-5 it seems to work pretty well.

Vince