Sound on an iBook

Robert Grange rjgrange at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 14:13:08 MST 2005

I am running YDL 3.x on a clamshell iBook.  I was never able to get the CD
to mount, but now I am gong to try again.  Whenever I try to mount a CD, I
get an error message saying it is the wrong file type, or that too many
items are mounted.  Could someone please tell me what file I need to hack to
make this work, and what that file hack should look like?  I do have sound,
some of the games have sound with them, so I know that works, but not being
able to mount the CD is driving me nuts.  Any help is greatly appreciate.

Robert