Where is pico?

Colin Ward cward1 at btconnect.com
Sat Mar 12 08:05:56 MST 2005

Haven't had a working YDL for a few months now. Didn't want to install 4 on
my ibook because of the no sound thing. Had to retire my G4 sawtooth :-(.
But just got a nice s/h B+W G3 350, came with 1gig ram, plus a radion 7200,
all for £100. Anyways just installed YDL 4, all is well (apart from sound),
just went to edit my video settings found I had no pico, it doesn't seem to
be on the CD's either? What are others using for terminal editing? Where can
I find a working pico for YDL4
Many thanks
Colin