default firewall and system runlevel runlevel

steve s s_sandrussi at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:13:43 MST 2005

Hey

I was wondering about the firewall that is default on YDL and would like to
know if the more experienced users think if it is good as it is. If not, I
was wonderng if the instructions in this link:

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-2597.html

are worth following to make the firewall better.

Also I was looking up the different run time environments and also was
wanted to know if it would be best to change the run level to 1 for single
user if the machine is being used at home, or to keep the run level as it
is?

Thanks