Where is vacation?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 15:11:39 MST 2005

Hi Collin:
I don't think the commands you are looking for are so much hidden as
they are unique to Debian.  That happens occasionally within the world
of Linux and Unix.  Even commercial versions of Unix differ from one
another, so you are not going to expect free or GPL based distros to be
standard either -- right???