How can I share files between OS X and YDL?

Frederick C.Lee fclee at highstream.net
Tue Mar 22 10:27:48 MST 2005

I can't find 'fdisk' on the Linux so I used the installation program to
identify the other drive (partition) as 'hdb'.   The installation
program didn't see the attached HD.
BTW: the 2nd internal HD has about four (4) partitions.

So I created the file: /mnt/MacDrive1 and did the mount.
It worked.
However I could only see One (1) partition of the entire HD.

I've been trying to mount each 	hd* file to see if the target /dev/hd*
is a true hdfplus partition.   It's like knocking on each black box to
see if its the right box.

Question: would an external HD be assigned to a random hd* file?

Anyway, once I figure this all out, I'll put the mount command into a
start-up file and hope it flies.

I still can't get an easy access from OS X --> Linux, though.

Ric.