Powerbook Install

Matt Wheeler wheelerm at ic.edu
Tue Mar 22 18:31:51 MST 2005

I was just given my first PPC machine (Powerbook G3 Pismo) and I am
attempting to install YDL 4.0. The install seems to go fine until I reboot
as instructed and then it just goes back to the Mac/? flashing icon. I am a
complete newbie to Mac systems but experienced with Linux on the x86
architecture so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt