yellowdog-newbie Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

sinnott-armstrongn nova at macintoshclub.com
Wed Apr 6 12:50:42 MDT 2005

Did you try to restart and hold down 'c' (just the 'c' key)? That says,
"try very hard to boot off the CD drive". if that does not work,
restart and hold down the "OPTION" key. a purple screen shuold appear
that then searches all of you bootable ports and finds all drives.
click on the CD picture with the Linux Penguin on it. If that does not
appear, press the button on the left until it does. Lastly, you could
use XpostFacto or the apple startup disk preference to find the CD.
Hope that works!