installing

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Apr 6 12:09:19 MDT 2005

The YDL 4.0 Installation manual is available for download directly from
Terra Soft Solutions, here is the link:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/

Now on this link which follows there is a section Product Specific
Updates which you should read:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/resources/overview.shtml

It may be that kernels (new kernels) have to be created that will run
in the new PB's.  Either you have patience and will wait for the
refinements to be worked out first (to be posted eventually on some
site), or you willingly choose to dive into the frenzy of sharks at
mealtime and build your own kernel.  It's up to you.