Powerbook lombard ethernet Problem

Bruce Gerson bruce at bsgsol.com
Wed Apr 13 20:32:45 MDT 2005

On Apr 13, 2005, at 7:23 PM, Michael Koppelman wrote:

> If you are talking to me the answer is no. My YDL excursion has
> been a complete failure. I don't know if I posted to the wrong list
> or if no one has any ideas. I have one friend who runs YDL and
> another who is an expert at Linux and they both were not able to
> help me either.

Actually, it wasn't your e-mail as you have an iMac and the original
poster had a PowerBook but we all have the same problem.

Who supports the "Newbie" list?  Other newbies?  How are problems to
be solved?

Bruce

--
Bruce Gerson                                    (818) 994-8686
BSG Solutions                                   iChat/AIM:  bgerson