ydl no workie 8(

K!LOS K1LOS at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:06:39 MDT 2005

Hello everyone. I downloaded the 4 iso's for YDL onto my PC and burned them with nero 6. When i put the burnt discs into my powerbook g3 it says the discs are unreadable by this computer and wants me to "initialize" them. Being that they are on CD obviously i can't initialize them. So whats the deal? How come i can't read the discs? Can i not burn them from a PC?

I am by no means comfortable on linux or mac. I have used both in the past, but not for a few years, more for macs.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks for any help.

K!LOS