iMac G3

Jeremy Light faith.mn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:01:52 MDT 2005

The install went smoothly. There are just a few things I need to
tweak. When I try to open an mp3, I'll get the error "Due to Copyright
Restrictions the mp3 format will not open in YDL". And the test chimes
when I configure the sound are perfect, yet if I do open a few
different media players, it will appear that the track is playing,
only no sound.

JLight