Driver Issue or Hardware Failing....

Wujciak, James (US SSA) james.wujciak at baesystems.com
Thu May 5 04:56:19 MDT 2005

It took many repetitions of Boot... mount detects the drive was not
cleanly unmounted so perform fsck... Boot...

The machine has 'crashed with that message' before. It has been reloaded
and continues to 'crash' but this time it took a long time to revive it.
I think it is the only PB that running that version of YDL so I do not
know if it is a hardware or driver issue.

The machine is out of warrenty... do you know if the drives are
available only from Apple? Would know what the street price is?

Thanks

Jim