How to read compact flash card in Wallstreet PCMCIA

Kevin Moloney Kevin.Moloney at Colorado.edu
Wed May 11 19:43:36 MDT 2005

Howdy,

I'm setting up YDL 4 on a wallstreet g3 powerbook. Anyone know what the
/dev item might be to mount that card? Am I thinking correctly that I
need to mount it as a file system?

Thanks in advance.

"In a world that is buckling under the weight of profit-making, that is
overrun by the destructive sirens of Techno-science and the
power-hunger of globalization -- that new brand of slavery -- beyond
all that, Friendship exists, Love exists." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson

Kevin Moloney Photography
970/336-9157 phone
http://www.KevinMoloney.com/