Orion 4.0.1 and internet http

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu May 12 05:25:41 MDT 2005

No one will be able to help you ;-).

Airport Extreme is not supported by Yellowdog Linux (or any Linux for
that matter). The wi fi manufacturer for Apple is not willing to
release the access info to the public so, until that happens, no wi fi
with Airport Extreme.

Does you PB 12" have a PC slot (I can't remember if the 12" has a
slot)? If so, you can get a wi fi PC card that you could use with YDL.

Eric.