Triple booting YDL on a PowerBook

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon May 16 11:16:03 MDT 2005

Hi Clint & fellows:
The article you speak of appeared quite sometime ago on LinuxWorld
Magazine.  The article was entitled "Dual Booting Linux on a Mac:
Yellow Dog Linux vs Ubuntu Linux vs Mac OS X" by Dave Taylor.  The
article in referring to Mr. Taylor's background was very low key; the
article itself was more than enough to demonstrate the level and
quality of his expertise.

The link you provided takes him down, in my eyes, a notch or more as I
would have expected that someone with formal training not to have made
the errors in assumptions or the technical choices he made.