Using the proxim orinoco gold wifi card

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:06:05 MDT 2005

I know that wireless cards are supported by Linux on PPC. Check out a
program called madwifi (yum install madwifi ... followed by man
madwifi to read the instructions)

And, maybe search the archives like this:
<http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=site%3Aterrasoftsolutions.com+wireless&meta=>

site:terrasoftsolution.com followed by whatever terms you search for

PS a number of people have asked this question in the past and the
question didn't re-appear so I suspect they got wifi working on their
machine.

Good luck, Eric.