Connecting to WEP Encrypted WiFi

Mark Guertin guertin at brucemaudesign.com
Fri May 20 08:37:14 MDT 2005

In the case of my TiBook 450 that I tested on with stock 4.01 the
wireless card was eth0 for me (which caused major issues with other
stuff .. i.e. if you try to delete your eth0 config it wipes ALL your
networking settings and nothing works).

Mark

On 19-May-05, at 10:53 AM, Robert Story wrote:

> NC> I've used the Internet Configuration Wizard, under System
> Tools, and
> NC> that's created another profile (called eth0:1)
>
> eth0 is usually ethernet, and eth1 is the wireless card..

=====================================
Mark Guertin
Technology Manager, Bruce Mau Design
197 Spadina Ave, Suite 501
Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 2C8
guertin at brucemaudesign.com
416-260-5777 ext. 291

This email and its attachments are confidential: they are for use of the
named recipient(s) only. Information contained in this email and
attachments
to it are protected by privilege, work product immunity, copyright
and other
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately by telephone at 416.260.5777 or by e-mail at
studio at brucemaudesign.com and delete this email from your files.