trackpad problems

Scott Petersen scottpetersen at frontiernet.net
Sun May 22 19:24:59 MDT 2005

Hey all,
     I've just installed YDL 4.0 as a dual boot with mac osx 10.4 on
a 1.5 ghz Powerbook G4.  There were a couple of funky things which I
had to work through at the beginning, which I've worked out, one of
which, however, remains a problem.  YDL 4.0 did not configure my
trackpad.  It sees that it's there (when I run hardware checks) but I
had to use a USB to install the system and that's, I suppose, what
the system configured as my mouse.  The trackpad gets no response
whatsoever.  I could use a detailed description of how to go about
configuring the trackpad for YDL.  The only stuff I've been able to
locate online was relatively unhelpful, and the man page for "mouse"
doesn't deal with this problem.  Nor does the X11 README.mouse.
Shame.  Anyway, I really appreciate your help.  Thanks,

Scott