installation problems

Christopher Rosado chris at mgmnet.com
Wed May 25 21:32:59 MDT 2005

John-

Have you tried the eject button that is on the drive itself? If I'm
not mistaken, you should see what seems to be a pinhole on the right
hand side of the CD drive (slot-loading). There is a similar hole on
the tray loading drives that were in the early iMacs (233) but I
don't recall where. I want to say somewhere around the eject button
you'd normally press.- Have a paper clip handy, reboot and
immediately insert the paper clip into that pinhole. You should feel
the eject button depress. If your timing is right, the disk should
pop out.

HTH,
--Christopher