YDL2.0/OS8.6/UMAX J700/SonnetG3 Kernal Panic

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Jul 7 15:52:15 MDT 2005

Hi Joe:
It's great to be of help whenever possible; I just have to remember to
read the subject line more carefully :-).

There exists a field within the BootX dialog; it starts with / or /dev.
  The idea is that you enter the mount point there, as in /hda5 or
whereever pdisk tells you the YDL mount point is.  You don't need to
enter /dev/dev/hda5.

Best wishes....