ADSL setup and Battery Problems

Saverio D'Agostino sev.ago at virgin.net
Sat Jul 9 12:37:15 MDT 2005

Hi Jason,
I had the same problem on my powerbook as far as the ADSL goes.

If you have an adsl router, then boot back into OS X and using the
instructions that came with the router, go into the router and set up your
connection settings there, rather than allowing 'network' to hold the
details.

In YDL as long as ethernet 1 is enabled in the control centre (ethernet 0 is
the airport card slot )  then you really should have no problem.

As for the battery problem... Good question !?!

Hope this helps.

Sev