Problem after installation on a G3 600mhz iBook

David Betz dbetz at xlisper.mv.com
Thu Jul 21 17:20:01 MDT 2005

Linc,

Thanks for the tip. I tried unmounting /mnt/cdrom before running the
"Add/Remove Programs" utility and got a bit further but still ended
up getting an error dialog saying:

Error installing packages
There was an error installing packages.
Exiting.

It did mount the disk though. Any idea why things failed after that?
I was trying to install the telnet-server.

Thanks,
David