Trying to install on a 3400c PowerBook. Help!

Deacon Nikolai deaconnikolai at stanosheck.com
Sat Aug 6 13:10:39 MDT 2005

Thank you Derick!

     I had read since then that One could install 3.1 then upgrade
and it would work, but I guess not. My big issue right now seems to
be that I cannot properly burn the isos from my iBook running Mac OS
X 10.4.2 to CDs and make them bootable (as I tried using them to book
my iBook w/o success too) any help with the process?

     I am a big fan of the PowerPC processor, so I might buy one of
the last PPC Macs when they go completely Intel, to keep running on
my processor of choice. If my experementing with YDL goes well, it
could be a way to stick with PowerPCs.

In Christ,
Deacon Nikolai
http://www.Stanosheck.com