Install from CD distro onto external FW drive...?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 17:24:13 MDT 2005

The problem isn't getting the installation onto the drive; it's getting
the installation on the Firewire drive to boot the computer.
I understand that Terra Soft Solutions has resolved this problem.  It
might be more economical speaking in terms of time, your time, to just
buy the firewire drives they sell which already have YDL pre-installed
on them.