USB JumbDriveSecure

Miguel A. Alvarez miguelngel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 19:20:27 MDT 2005

      Hi,
I'm new to this mailing list so if I'm doing something
wrong, please le me know. Anyway, a friend of mine
donated me an early version iMac with an G3 233MHZ
processor, it has YDL 3.0 and I would like to know who
can I make my 256Mb usb jumb drive secure work in this
configuration.

When I open Control Center of YDL and choose
Information USB Devices this is what I see.

USB OHCI Root Hub (1)
--Hub [iMac kbd]
--JUMPDRIVE SECURE
--M2452
--M4848

However I'm new messing with MAC's I don't know what's
exactly that I have to do.  Any help would be greatly
apreciate.

Regards
Miguel A. Alvarez

(ps) Excuse my English