Getting problem while booting PowerMac G5

urvashi.t at tcs.com urvashi.t at tcs.com
Thu Sep 15 08:49:50 MDT 2005

Hi,

I am a very much new mwmber of this mailing list. I am facing the problem
while booting up a PowerMac G5 machine. This machine was working till
yesterday but because of the power failure ,it went down. Since then it is
not booting. and shows a white screen with the following error. The
machine has 250 GB harddisk in it and has YDL 4.0 installed on it.

the error message is

**************
Initializing fake screen: NVDA, DISPLAY-B
Calling quiesce????

**************

can neone please help me in this ?

Urvashi Thakkar
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Building No. 5, Raheja Green,
Green Acres, Village Kanheri, Borivali (E)
Mumbai - 400 066,Maharashtra
India
Mailto: urvashi.t at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you