Free Linux Course & Reference in several Languages

Clinton MacDonald clint.macdonald at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 17 10:09:04 MDT 2005

Derick:

--
>> for free! There is an article about it posted here:

http://business.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/09/08/2039221&from=rss

Yes, Derick, thanks!

I also want to thank you for your tireless devotion to
this and to the
Yellow Dog General mailing list. You have,
single-handedly kept this
list alive by answering the majority of the questions
that come up on
this list. Not to mention your characteristically
inscrutable humor and wit!

Nice job!

Best wishes,
Clint
(whose humor is generally far too scrutable)

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald
AT sbcglobal DOT net>