YDL on a G3 b&w clamshell

Francisco Oseguera G. foseguerag at terra.com
Mon Nov 28 08:44:11 MST 2005

Hi, all. I was reading one of Derick's contributions to the forum, which contains the following:

> Just as a quick overview YDL 3 and earlier are best used for G3 and
> earlier based Macs. The current version is YDL 4.0.1 which many modern
> G4 and G5 Macs utilize best.

...and I then realized that, perhaps, I'm not using the most appropiate version of YDL (4.0.1) on my G3 ibook; as a matter of fact, except of sound, everything works quite well. On the sound issue, I cannot listen to CDs, not to say MP3 or midis; the only sound it emmits is the system beep.

To me, it's been interesting to note that, on my daughter's imac (G3 b&w as well), with the very same 4.0.1, the sound dept. works remarkably well, which sets me kind of envious...

Any comment, suggestion, unrest, marketing, etc. on the subject, will be very wellcome.

Regards
Francisco Oseguera G.

p.s. Derick: this time your contribution was warmer and, hence, more agreable to read. Thank you.
¡Sobre autos lo sabemos todo, y te podemos ayudar!
Ya sea para comprar, vender o comparar autos, entra en el canal de autos de Terra.com
Te aconsejamos, te informamos y te mostramos todo lo que necesitas saber.
http://www.terra.com/autos