Fortran 95 Compiler -- addenda

Thomas Madden thomas.madden at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 17 19:02:54 MST 2005

Hi Derick:

Thanks for your response,

I am really a complete beginner at all of this. I had seen the Absoft and
IBM compilers but was hoping to avoid any additional cost since I am only at
the introductory level. I ordered a text "Fortran 90/95 for Scientist and
Engineers" to get started. From what you wrote it appears that g77 may be
all that I need. I am hoping that this is the case, and will check to see if
I installed it.

Thanks again,

Thomas