MPlayer problems

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:03:27 MST 2006

Yeah, MPlayer.  I built a mythtv box and getting MPLayer to work was
a PITA!  Switched to xine and voila, mythtv works almost
seamlessly...  MythTV is installed on a completley different distro
and platform.  Compiling from source for PPC was more than I wanted
to handle.

--- "Paul Higgins (U of M)" <higg0008 at tc.umn.edu> wrote:
> Anyone have a clue as to what's the problem?

--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar